Tier One Silver is an exploration company that was spun out from Auryn Resources on October 9, 2020. The Company is focused on creating significant value for shareholders through the discovery of world-class silver, gold and base metal deposits in Peru. The Company’s exploration assets include: Hurricane Silver, Coastal Batholith, Corisur and the flagship silver-gold project, Curibaya.
- -Significant silver-gold target identified through initial drill holes, channel sampling, surface sampling and geophysics at the flagship Curibaya project.
- -Curibaya is in a world-class mining belt in southern Peru and is situated approximately 42 kilometres (km) from the Toquepala mine (Southern Copper Corp.) and 57 km from the Quellaveco mine (Anglo American).
- -Age of the mineralization at the Curibaya project has been identified as Paleocene, which is equivalent to multiple major deposits in Peru, including Quellaveco, Toquepala and Cuajone (Southern Copper Corp).
- -Fully permitted – inaugural drill program at Curibaya commenced in June.
- -Diversified portfolio providing optionality, including the Hurricane Silver project, the Coastal Batholith and Corisur projects.
- -C$13.45M financing closed in March 2021 at C$1.00 per common share with participation from high-net-worth investors and some of the highest regarded mining professionals globally.
- -Proven management team with two prior exploration successes in both bull and bear markets (Keegan Resources, now Galiano Gold, a producing gold company and Cayden Resources, sold for C$205M to Agnico Eagle in 2014).
- -High calibre technical team comprised primarily of former Newmont geologists who have contributed to the discovery of multi-million ounce deposits.
More information about the Company, including pro forma financial statements, can be found in the Sept. 3, 2020 Information Circular issued by Auryn Resources.